TRAVERSE accounting software, published by Open Systems, Inc., is the business management backbone for many small, growing and mid-market companies. In addition to the full suite of accounting and eBusiness applications, TRAVERSE also offers specialized modules for manufacturing, distribution, service, and not-for-profit organizations as well as warehouse inventory software.
TRAVERSE provides these key advantages:
- Proven Microsoft Technology — TRAVERSE is built entirely on proven Microsoft technology, including seamless integration with Microsoft Office and BackOffice products.
- Scalability — TRAVERSE meets the needs of your growing company. This scalable solution can be implemented for one to hundreds of users.
- Value — The TRAVERSE application suite delivers a comprehensive set of solutions for your business needs with the best price-to-performance ratio in its market category.
- Internet Integration — TRAVERSE includes several eBusiness modules that allow you to easily integrate your back office operations with your online strategy.
- Open Source Code — Open Systems, Inc. provides accounting software source code for its ERP systems at no additional cost. This protects your investment and allows custom accounting software creation to support unique client needs and changing market conditions.
You'll benefit from these key TRAVERSE features:
- Intuitive functionality
- Excel-based financial reporting and custom reports
- Drill down capabilities
- Graphing capabilities
Click here to view a complete list of all TRAVERSE applications.
Click here to view a complete list of TRAVERSE 10.5 enhancements.